Aico Mains Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Reasons to buy
- Free Delivery over £90
- Free Returns
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
If you have a question about this product, please use the area below, click 'SUBMIT' when you're done and we'll get back to you ASAP!
- Mains powered with rechargeable lithium cell back up
- 10 year life
- Built in AudioLink Data Extraction Technology
- Proven electrochemical sensor
- Can be hard wired interconnected with other alarms
- Supply Voltage: 230VAC mains powered, 5OHz with rechargeable Lithium back-up. 10 year life.
- Alarm Horn: Piezoelectric. 85dB (A) at 3m. Modulated sounds gives 3 rapid pulses followed by a ½ second pause.
- Temperature: -10°C to 40°C.
- Relative Humidity: 15% to 95% non condensing.
- Sensor: Proven Electrochemical, 100% calibrated and tested with CO gas to ensure accuracy. CO level is checked every 4 seconds.
- Mounting: Easi-Fit base supplied for easy slide on.
- Fixing: Screw Fixing (supplied).
- Dimensions: 120mm x 105mm x 45mm.
- Weight: 180g.
- Guarantee: 5 year (limited) Guarantee.
- Approvals: BS EN 50291-1:2010+A1:2012
- Indicator lights:
- Power up & test – Green.
- Alarm – Red.
- Fault – Amber.
The Ei261ENRC is a mains powered Carbon Monoxide alarm with a rechargeable lithium cell back-up which will last the life of the alarm and contains a high performance, proven electrochemical sensor. This means you won’t need to replace the battery at any point in the life of the alarm and also that the battery can not be removed ensuring continued protection.
As with all Aico Carbon Monoxide alarms – the Ei261ENRC has AudioLINK Data Extraction Technology built in. Simply download the free AudioLINK App to your compatible tablet or smartphone to download a simple and easy to read report. This report contains data such as alarm activations, carbon monoxide levels reached, background levels of Carbon Monoxide and sensor life.
The Ei261ENRC can be connected with an alarm system through a hard wired interconnect. If you would like a mains powered Carbon Monoxide alarm that can interconnect wirelessly see our Ei262 RadioLINK+ mains powered Carbon Monoxide alarm.