Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
BEW - Policy Overview
Our commitment is to create mutual advantage in all our relationships so that others will always prefer to do business with BEW.
We will do this by:
- understanding the needs and aspirations of individuals, customers, contractors, suppliers, partners, communities, governments and non-government organizations
- conducting our activities in ways that bring benefits to all those with whom we have relationships
- fulfilling our obligations as a responsible member of the societies in which we operate
- demonstrating respect for human dignity and the rights of individuals
We will work to build long-term relationships founded upon:
- high performance standards
- delivering on our promises
- openness and flexibility
- learning from others
- mutual interdependence
- sharing success
BEW - Policy Specifics
We are committed to a programme of management, continuous improvement and reporting of our direct and indirect impacts, which marks our contribution to improving the world in which we live.
We strive to be a good corporate citizen around the world, recognising our responsibility to work in partnership with the communities in which we operate.
We respect the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and seek to be guided by its provisions in the conduct of our business.
Health and Safety
We are committed to providing a working environment which is both safe and fit for the intended purpose and ensures that health and safety issues are a priority for all business operations.
We regard suppliers as our partners and work with them to help us achieve our policy aspirations in the delivery of our products and services.
We seek to provide our customers with a service hallmarked by integrity, quality and care.
Standards of Business Conduct
We are committed to ensuring that our business is conducted in all respects according to rigorous ethical, professional and legal standards.
BEW - Policy Expectations
We will engage in dialogue and build relationships with many different groups to promote understanding and seek new ways of conducting our business to greater mutual advantage. We respect cultural diversity and seek mutual benefit from working together with people with diverse experiences and cultural backgrounds.